trading large accounts before small accounts

something about the price difference was not significantly different… is it possible to block trade everything and average the prices? I dont know anything about trading.

Rule out the answers because different levels of service is ok and whatever the other choice was is ok too.

Yes, different levels of service is ok. But different levels of service is not OK with oversubscribed IPOs

You can’t give large accounts a better price then small accounts if both are participating in the same trade. Even if it’s a penny it’s not ok

so get all the trades and distribute on prorata basis was the answer or not?

so was the asnwer that they didnt all get the same average price or was it that you cant trade in segments

I don’t know. I’m thinking along the lines of How can possiblyyou give ALL clients the same average price when your trading in segments? So I selttled on can’t trade in segments. That way you can give clients the same average price.

+1 for segments answer. my reasoning was that its impossible to get same exact price but at least do it all at once. the item set said he traded at various points in the afternoon

Would be allocated based on VWAP in real life. No clue about this question.

pretty sure trading in segments was fine- put B- you just give your clients the ave px’s of each of the segments. no client disadvantaged. don’t you take this point away from me.

bannisja Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > pretty sure trading in segments was fine- put B- > you just give your clients the ave px’s of each of > the segments. no client disadvantaged. don’t you > take this point away from me. lol. I like your reasoning better than mine. I’ll take this L.