Trading Rotation - @ Big 5

Anyone have any insight what the interview will be like? I have an interview this coming week? Turk-izzle - that email you sent me never worked.

Pardon my ignorance, but what do you mean by the “big 5.” The only big 5 I know of became 4 several years ago… If you mean an analyst program on the sales/trading side of an investment bank, expect the interview to be fit based, maybe a brown teaser, and be able to explain why you enjoy the markets.

Big 5 for CDN Banks… The rotation is for S&T in origination/fx/money markets/etc…great opp which allows travelling… its for an Associate role.

3_letters Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Big 5 for CDN Banks… > > The rotation is for S&T in origination/fx/money > markets/etc…great opp which allows > travelling… > > its for an Associate role. I heard you are not considered for interview unless you got an MBA. Is it right??

thats true

I know someone who got the position following a bachelors in engineering…one of the big 5, S&T Associate, i think the 6 month rotational

haha is this the Scotia Cap position?

When is your interview? Today or tomorrow? Is it one of the 20 minute interviews, with HR? It’ll pretty much be BS, why do you want to work for the bank? Why S&T? What’s different about you, etc. etc.? I think after that, they’ll have you come in and meet with the various senior traders…which surprisingly are easier meetings than the HR.

So 3, did you have the interview?