Transaction size in regards to fair dealing

Can some one shed a light on it? How can i differentiate portfolio based on minimum transaction size requirements?

allocating IPO only to accounts with AuM higher than 10 usd mio, for example?

sorry, that would be portfolio size, not transaction size

hala_madrid Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > allocating IPO only to accounts with AuM higher > than 10 usd mio, for example? Nope, not that. It is in one of case examples and also on Scwheser Exam 2 PM. It is the case about Pearl management, and correcting IPO trades

I will have a look at them. what if you, instead of allocating a block trade for several accounts on a pro-rata basis, you “cut” the block and allocate better prices to biggest orders?

i remember this…they should have done the reverse… they credited interest back to accounts that did bu and debited interest from acocunts that did buy thinking they were making them whole… something like that…

3rd & Long Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i remember this…they should have done the > reverse… they credited interest back to accounts > that did bu and debited interest from acocunts > that did buy thinking they were making them > whole… > > something like that… no, they should have not deducted interest from accounts to where IPO was not allocated. My question is still about transaction size

didn’t the PM allocate only to acocunts greater than $X Million without any further consideration?

no, it was not the case

sorry, working off a bad memory :slight_smile:

bump

bump