Trip to France - Should I lock in my rates?

Am planning a trip to France this summer. Glad to see the fall of the euro obviously. Am wondering if I should lock in my rates (hotel and maybe convert some USD to Euro) or wait and see if it falls even more?


Depends if you want to short the euro (sorry, couldn’t resist).

Don’t see much downside in locking in the hotel. You can cancel with enough notice and get all of your money back, right?

Yeah, book it now. Rebook if the euro drops more. Usually zero cost cancellation more than 24 hours in advance.