Trouble commiting to the exam??

Hey guys,

Just 57 days to go and I’m sure I’m not the only one who is behind schedule for the exam. I really want to clear the exam but find it difficult rigourously sticking to any schedule or plan made.

Just found a way out. There’s this site that tracks your weekly progress and donates money to a charity you “hate” (I chose Liverpool fan club) in you falter. I find this a really big motivater to stay on track. If anyone else wants to give a try and feels this could work for them here’s the link.

http://www.stickk.com

All the best for you exams!

Hate to break it to you - it only gets worse and motivation is a finite resource.

Rusty hacksaw…

trouble committing?

The the emperor has already won.

Iteracom! There is…another…level…

But in all seriousness–if you’re having this much trouble committing to Level 1, then you should probably quit now while you’re ahead and come back when you’re ready to commit. If you have trouble with motivation for Level 1, you will definitely struggle with Level 2. And if you pass, then all motivation will be gone by the time start Level 3.

I found that the motivation for L2 came from paying the $~700 fee without employer reimbursement. That + I hated my job so I figured maybe L2 would help me get out of it.

At least this guy has an interesting goal:

http://www.stickk.com/members/commitment.php/cid/274776

“Talk to three new girls per week” I commit to: Talk to three girls who I don’t know the name at all, and ask for their names, majors, and three other random questions. I have to generate a report for these three girls including their answers for the questions about their names, majors, the three random questions, and the phone number. I also have to include the place of encounter in the report. Or I can simply go out with a girl on a date for the week. This will need a video chat confirmation.

But in all seriousness–if you’re having this much trouble committing to Level 1, then you should probably quit now while you’re ahead and come back when you’re ready to commit. If you have trouble with motivation for Level 1, you will definitely struggle with Level 2. And if you pass, then all motivation will be gone by the time start Level 3.

[/quote]

It’s not that im not commited at all but there are times after a long days of work where I don’t feel like studying. This just helps gets me throught those days. It can only improve my chances of clearing the exam is the way I’m looking at it. Cheers!