Trouble with the Schweser website

Anyone having trouble connecting right now?

Yeah, seems to happen almost nightly for me. Typically around the same time. It is pretty frustrating when I am in the middle of a practice exam. Now it won’t even let me into their homepage. Must be too many last minute crammers all trying to log on at the same time…lol. Either that or they do an update on their webpage once a day.

rlange Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Yeah, seems to happen almost nightly for me. > Typically around the same time. It is pretty > frustrating when I am in the middle of a practice > exam. Now it won’t even let me into their > homepage. > > Must be too many last minute crammers all trying > to log on at the same time…lol. Either that or > they do an update on their webpage once a day. that sucks! glad I got all the my materials hard copy

Yeah it’s frustrating. Just tried and it’s still not working. I was in the mood for practicing Port. Management Q’s. I’ll just do the ones in the CFAI text for tonight.

site should refund people. test is too close for them to have this shi$$ go on

Schweser is really pissing me off.

Back up now. Looks like they made it through another 30 minute nightly downtime.

Schweser is doing it AGAIN!