Trump administration hilarity continues

“Scaramucci Assails Priebus, Bannon in Profanity-Laced Tirade”

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-07-27/scaramucci-says-he-ll-contact-fbi-over-leak-of-financial-data

“They’ll all be fired by me,” Scaramucci said, according to New Yorker writer, Ryan Lizza, who said the communications director – not even a week in his new job – had called him late Wednesday.”

“I fired one guy the other day. I have three to four people I’ll fire tomorrow. I’ll get to the person who leaked that to you. Reince Priebus — if you want to leak something — he’ll be asked to resign very shortly,” Scaramucci said. “Reince is a f------ paranoid schizophrenic, a paranoiac.”

“I’m not Steve Bannon,” Scaramucci told Lizza, using a vulgar expression to indicate the senior adviser to the president was only interested in pleasing himself. “I’m not trying to build my own brand” off the president. “I’m here to serve the country.”

This guy is the White House director of communications? Is this real life? This is so… dicking… awesome.

Goddammit ohai posting the same thing as me at the same time. I’m heating up some popcorn and tuning into every one of this dude’s press conferences.

My apologies. I simply could not contain my excitement and Michael Bay like explosion of national pride.

Rofl he’s a real bsd though. I respect it

He’s more like a limp dick douche like his boss

winning!

Noones ever taking bannon off his throne, guys got a solid lock on the angry conspiracy theory crowd. You dont wanna be on their bad side, theyre very determined and will stop at nothing when they determine what they believe in.

I thought Alex Jones was nailed on as the new press sec.