Trump Tweets Video of Him Body Slamming ‘CNN’

It’s fitting that a professional wrestler president would post a tweet like that.

Definitely unpresidented.

If Kim Jong had a twitter it would be exactly like this

Please cut the crap about Trump playing five-dimensional chess. He’s an impulsive buffoon and the sole member of the Narcissistic Incompetent A$$hat party. His mishandling of the Russia probe and Comey resulted in the appointment of a special counsel who has wide latitude to investigate and prosecute for a variety of things. Mueller has been adding some very experienced litigators to his team, some of whom specialize in white collar crime, money laundering, corruption. Why is that?

Many, if not most, of us work for corporations. If Trump was your boss, you’d despise him for being a know-nothing who takes no responsibility but wants all of the credit. If he was your colleague, you’d despise him for being incompetent and unable to carry his load. If you were his boss, well, that’s impossible because he’d never make it past the interview. And on top of that he’s a walking HR disaster who would offend everyone.

I feel like one-third of the country defends everything he does because it annoys the other two-thirds. Those in the one-third should consider where they will draw their line - what can Trump do that would lead you to stop defending him?

nothing. trumpism is a new religion, rivalled only by fundamental islam/christianity in its ferocity and disdain for truth

Trump saved the United States from crooked H; he’s a hero in my book!

LOL, had to hit is Twitter account to make sure this is real. Good for him. :+1:

Point blank, this is a corporate coup, but there is no law in America, so there will be no treason charges and death penalty. Mainstream media is disgusting, racist, promoting violence, and spewing disinformation, full revolt against the USG. The feds should send in troops to the big 5 media companies and shut them down, now. No constructive conversation can happen in the US until this happens, as the corporate media will just keep spewing hate/noise to keep the mob confused and attacking each other, while they maximize profits and control the USG.

Also, this is not some radical view, lots of people would be fine with it. I had dinner with a bunch of wall street lawyers and such last night, they all agreed the corporate media is WAY out of control. Grow some balls America and take action. China would shut that sh!t down, you’re a bunch of wussies.

When did China become a benchmark on how to deal with information and how it is communicated?

I throw this stuff in to troll you guys, cause I know you’ll say that.

Things can be learned from ALL cultures, and China (and other cultures in Asia like Singapore) provide examples of societies with RULES. If you fail in your responsibilities, there are consequences. Remember the 2015 stock crash in CN? People got punished. Remember the 2008 crash in the US? Nobody got punished. Remember the 2017 corporate media coup, Comey election fraud, and deepstate treason? Nobody got punished. And so it’ll happen again.

But 'Merika can’t learn from anyone because they are so “exceptional”. HA! :grin:

You guys? Wtf you blabbering homie, i aint yankee

The chinese havent figured out how provide a fair balanced media any more than the rednecks . A mouthpiece for the ruling party doesnt count

Somehow only the qataris have managed it

No-one gains anything from interacting with a troll.

That’s irrelevant, as the goal in China is NOT that, that is the stated goal in the US.

Corporate “just maximize profits” = improbable way to reach that goal. It’s not complicated, if you want that end result, then write the legal programming so the company is measured on that metric.

Carrot and stick, neither exist in US corporate media. Send it troops, shut it down, as I said.

Oh you just zip it, chumpy trollerton.

How is it irrelevant? Eventually chinese people will have enough free time that they will start buying overpriced lattes and argue about inconsequential rubbish kinda like white people. Then they have the exact same problem as the mericans

Yawn, you people can’t follow basic concepts.

You went off on a tangent, it’s irrelevant because I already told you why – rewind and reread.

Free time is not the root cause of the American arguing, corporatism is. Easy to prove. The American masses did NOT think up these complex irrational arguments they spout, in their free time. We know this because it’s complex propaganda against the masses (themselves), not something they would think up, nor something their are capable of thinking up (because they are too stupid). The corporate think tanks cooked it up, and implanted the arguments via the corporate media.

There are no punishments for the corporate media for doing this, because corporatists are (or own) the law, and the government. What you are seeing is the first of the war of humans vs corporations that goes down this century. I called all this on AF years ago, crystal ball type sh!t.

OMG, who cares? Trump and crew will get exactly what the deserve, as I’ve said since the start of the year. The wheels of justice move slowly but they grind everything in their path :+1:

“Justice” as handed out by the corporations protecting profit, who care so much about you. And then everything will be just jolly and good and America will live happily ever after! Phew!!

0% probability. Recalculate kiddo, getting rid of Trump will accomplish nothing. This is analyst forum, you are not pulling your weight.

^could be 100% probability depending on you’re perspective :bulb:

you’re right but there are several other layers this fits into and deeper reasons why the world exists as it does today. check out @kibbitzlaw on twitter.

It’s funny to see Republicans go through mental gymnastics to find a way to justify this guy’s behavior. Partisanship, ugly politics, divisiveness, etc has always been there and are present in all democracies from day one. This isn’t a unique time where we’re somehow fortunate to have Trump come along and fix things by being his moronic self who tells it like it is. Time to face the facts that the guy is an excellent salesman who sold the American people on something that he clearly can’t deliver. Fortunately, our system has checks and balances that will basically nullify anything he wants to do save a few bs executive orders.

Why “you’re”?

“could be 100% probability depending on you are perspective”

Twitter troll in chief. Great job America.