try this ethic q

POST ur DAmn answer guy

I have seen this somewhere and the answer is B. If I’m not supposed to post the answer pl excuse me. B) Yes, because the member is bound by the Code of Ethics.

itFASTer …not so fast …are you?

B. Code of ethics: Act with integrity, competence, diligence, respect, and in an ethical manner with the public, client, prospective clients, employers, employees, COLLEGUES in the investment profession, and other participants in global capital markets. It is a violation of I(A) because you have to know and comply with the law (which includes the code and standards).

Agree with B.

wanderingcfa Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > This one is C, CFA members are allowed to fight!! Did you take any of the cfa practice exams last year? There was something about a fight in the trading pit and it wasn’t a violation.

isn’t this question from the level I ethics last year? dejavu to me. def B.

It’s B. It is from Level I.

Level I from schweser or on the actual exam?

mwvt9 has mentioned this point in several threads and I think it is worth posting again, because it is an easy trap to fall in if you don’t remember it. “It is a violation of I(A) because you have to know and comply with the law (which includes the code and standards).”

correct answer is B code of Ethics" member shall act with respect "

mwvt9 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > wanderingcfa Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > This one is C, CFA members are allowed to > fight!! > > Did you take any of the cfa practice exams last > year? There was something about a fight in the > trading pit and it wasn’t a violation. Yea, I distinctly remember answering a LI question about fighting thinking it was a violation and getting it wrong. It must have been worded differently. So if the fight was at a rubgy game but instead of against a rival firm it is with his weekend sports league, is it still a violation?

itfaster… can you post the QID on this…seems like mwvt took the same question answered B and got it wrong…

mwvt9 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Level I from schweser or on the actual exam? Schweser Qbank.

it faster…so which is the correct anmswer and for what reason(s)?

i am leaning towards C too… but what is the answer…

nevermind… i see ifaster has spoken

That is one f’d up question… aladak Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > zidan’s gone right? now … as for euro 2008 zidane is not there but no need for head butting, France will take revenge on Italy…Don’t forget the all mighty next generation Zidane, Sami Nasri will be part of the squad as well as the new wonder kid Karim Benzeema… That group is going to be such battle of power houses that each game is guaranteed to keep you on the edge of your seat. Can’t wait for euro, I might just bring a little tv to the exam so I don’t miss any kicks :wink: