Trying to control the rising panic

This is really weird…no matter how much I study, every time I do a test I find loads of things I have never heard of before/don’t remember ever seeing!!! I end up guessing a lot more of the questions than I feel I should this close to the exam. And it’t not like I didn’t study… I have taken all exams in Schweser Vol1. and am now about to tackle Vol2. I have done the 2011 CFA Mock and the 2007 and 2008 CFA AM session tests, I have done 1000 Q-bank questions, all of the ECOs…I will of course keep plodding on, but this is really frustrating. I sailed through L1 and L2 and can’t remember ever feeling this unnerved 3 weeks before the exam!!!

How much are you averaging. you will do fine. Trust me a lot of folks are much worse situation than you

you know what they do in Jamaica mon, there is a reason why Peter Tosh wrote the song “Legalize it”

wake2000 with bad jamaica jokes, uhm mon cool runnings red stripe jerk pork etc etc etc kingstongal weh u deh, town? jus rallyback n gwaan penne it , not for the swift but for …

wake 2000, ur jamiacan, i’m bajan, glad to see another caribbena man/woman slaying the beast.

jeffsick Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > wake 2000, ur jamiacan, i’m bajan, glad to see > another caribbena man/woman slaying the beast. This time 14 months ago I was eating fish in Oistins. Eating fish in Oistins > Studying for level 3

king girl , keep at it , make the maximum effort

kingstongal, I remember a very similar post from you exactly thsi time last year… oh wait here it is http://www.analystforum.com/phorums/read.php?12,1147421,1147526#msg-1147526

I feel the same way and I’ve been through the curriculum 2 1/2 times now. I’ll be through a full 3 times by test day, while taking practice exams, I’ve really ramped up my studying lately, but still feel like I’m cutting it close. I always say the same thing every year “If I only had another month, I think I’d be ready.” My wife keeps making fun of me every time I say it.

right near da beach…booooeyyyyyy (lattamercy)

skipp is clearly jamaicam

CFASniper— that was heartless, cold, and genius. Kings= sniped.

CFASniper Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > kingstongal, I remember a very similar post from > you exactly thsi time last year… oh wait here > it is > > http://www.analystforum.com/phorums/read.php?12,11 > 47421,1147526#msg-1147526 :-)))