Turkish, WillyR, FrankArbia?

Where did these crazy canucks go? Aliman is the only one holding down the block for Canada.

Heibernating

comp_sci_kid is from Canado too

MLA, though unseen for a few days, is from RIM-town

I’m grateful anybody here even remembers me, but I do check here once in while for some good convos. Just learning about investments and reading annual reports blah blah blah. Since completing the CFA, the forum just didn’t carry the same excitement. Are we having a gathering for the Torontonians? if so, hit me up. what’s up Matt, Aliman and any other value guys out there. Did anybody actually meet up with Karen C and perform due diligence?

Frank I remember you from the good ol days of investment banking, discount brokerage, and taking the CAIA. Though I’ve been through a few screen names since. What are you up to these days? I assume you’re out of the discount brokerage gig.

FrankArabia Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Did anybody actually meet up with Karen C and > perform due diligence? Haha not a chance!!

KarenC Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > FrankArabia Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Did anybody actually meet up with Karen C and > > perform due diligence? > > > Haha not a chance!! Happy new year KC, when can I came visit and tell you in person?

Happy New Year hun…I’ll check my schedule, although I would be shocked if any of you lot make it to Dublin :wink:

FrankArabia Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’m grateful anybody here even remembers me, but I > do check here once in while for some good convos. > > Just learning about investments and reading annual > reports blah blah blah. > > Since completing the CFA, the forum just didn’t > carry the same excitement. > > Are we having a gathering for the Torontonians? if > so, hit me up. > > what’s up Matt, Aliman and any other value guys > out there. > > Did anybody actually meet up with Karen C and > perform due diligence? i’d be down for a Tdot rendezvous. i think we have quite a few on the board but many have come and gone. KC, nobody knows where Ireland is… all tucked away down there

Everyone seems to know it when they want to go for a hen/stag party or drinking session!

The last time somebody tried to set up a TDOT AF meet n greet 3 ppl showed up including me . This was over 2.5 yrs ago .

KarenC Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > FrankArabia Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Did anybody actually meet up with Karen C and > > perform due diligence? > > > Haha not a chance! Superinconsistent & I met Karen for a drink a few months ago. However my recollection of the evening is somewhat hazy.

Soddy, where is soppi?

nuppal Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Soddy, where is soppi? I guess he was banned.

Really? Wow… How was your NYE?

nuppal Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Really? > > Wow… > > How was your NYE? Well considering what he was doing every weekend I don’t think it would be too surprising if in fact he was banned. My NYE was ok. I went to a party with friends and then walked my wife (who was fairly trashed) home for an hour through the snow.

yeah. out of DB like 2 years ago. new chapter in corp finance. looking to get into investment management. I want nothing to do with investment banking unless its Research Associate. i never finished the CAIA L2. didn’t bother taking it. wasn’t worth the dollars imo. bought a stock instead.

Rudeboi Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > The last time somebody tried to set up a TDOT AF > meet n greet 3 ppl showed up including me . This > was over 2.5 yrs ago . 3 guys? you went to zanzibar didn’t you… yeah, sorry, i would’ve showed but I would’ve been an AF freshman lurker at that time and had no real dedication to AF