TW

Leader in the clubhouse at -5. Oh yeah, that’s Tom Watson, not the other TW.

Tiger crushed that drive on the first tee. Bloody hell the guy can hit a golf ball.

phil’s getting the bounces, though. looks like a good start for all. honestly, I’m disappointed in Tiger - he could have a team of caddies to rival heffner, but no - same ol Stevie…

Come one Phil!

Freddie is still looking good @ -7. He looks so calm when he plays. Adam Scott and Anthony Kim will be the young guns to watch today. I think both of those guys could go low today. Always good to see the old guys near the top. Watson and Freddie. I was pretty bummed when Watson lost out in the British Open last summer. btw masters.com is an incredible site. Hard to beat streaming video 7 hours per day.

Chuckrox8 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I was pretty bummed when > Watson lost out in the British Open last summer. Yeah me too. I can’t believe the guy can still play like that. Go Phil!

i’m rooting for ricky barnes - seems like a cool guy

Adam Scott will fizzle like he does at every major. Not a big Mickelson fan, but it is always interesting when he is in contention. AK has the goods to win this thing. Look at for Poulter.

I guess our good friend Chad doesn’t have the heart to nuke this thread considering this is the Masters no less. Who are you rooting for, Chad?

Chad saw TW and thought it was the name of a hedge fund. He will nuke it pretty quick I reckon.

thommo77 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Chad saw TW and thought it was the name of a hedge > fund. He will nuke it pretty quick I reckon. No, he wouldn’t do that to us. I still have faith on him. Chad! Chad!

WTF Westwood.

PTC - what about your boy Cabrera?

Part-time Crook Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > WTF Westwood. Westwood’s performance is killing me. I have him sitting on the bench in fantasy golf (yeah I know, I’m a complete loser) and have Harrington in there instead. The crap finishes by Els and Cabrera yesterday didn’t make me very happy either. Does look like the course is playing harder today though.

thommo77 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > PTC - what about your boy Cabrera? Nice guy but I still don’t know how the guy won last year, right?. It seems he’s gonna miss the cut.

When I read this thread I thought it was about Tennis Warehouse…much to my dismay, it’s not!!!

numi Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > When I read this thread I thought it was about > Tennis Warehouse…much to my dismay, it’s not!!! Yeah I know. I thought it was about Teen’s Wh0rehouses … wrong too.

D@mn, Watson is folding. I knew he couldn’t sustain it.