Twitter

Definitely underrated. People have this misconception that it’s a constant facebook status update. Great way to conveniently customize your news, sports, etc. Thoughts?

Can’t you use RSS feeds for news & sport? I don’t use twitter & I only use Facebook the odd time. It seems faddish to me.

i think it is faddish as well but definitly provides a good way to stay on top of current events w/o reading entire articles.

ok please ideas on who is good to follow for news updates. I am looking for some good feeds. Right now, I just follow NYC street carts. I actually started getting my own followers, which is strange as I was not actually posting content, then realized they were stock pumpers and pimps.

Justin (shitmydadsays) is pretty good.

Chad Ocho Cinco (OGOchoCinco) is honestly a riot.

i think this is the gyst. Twitter is a tool for you to cater to the internet masses. FB is for your to talk to ur friends.

Facebook’s down again. Lop another $1 billion off the market cap.

Does anyone else get those “Rate a Hottie” ads with ridiculously large-bre@sted chicks on their facebook page? Seriously I didn’t know it was possible to be that skinny with that large of a cup size: http://creative.ak.fbcdn.net/ads3/flyers/112/4/6002376445942_1_c4b6a246.jpg

Reminds me of this gal I know. She must be 5’7 and 100 lbs with heavy C’s. It’s honestly incredible.

gongshowsgocheddar Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Reminds me of this gal I know. She must be 5’7 and > 100 lbs with heavy C’s. It’s honestly incredible. pics or she’s only a middleweight B.

Gongshowsgocheddar…you know the drill.

iheartiheartmath Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > gongshowsgocheddar Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Reminds me of this gal I know. She must be 5’7 > and > > 100 lbs with heavy C’s. It’s honestly > incredible. > > pics or she’s only a middleweight B. I’ll facebook stalk after work. Where are they going?

limodriver4irishlass/yahoo/com, or friend me on fb.

This one just showed up: http://creative.ak.fbcdn.net/ads3/flyers/55/23/6002376438742_1_e7203e1a.jpg

^^ If you want, instead of spanking it to Facebook ads I can send you the albums from some parties or you can friend me, that way you can look at shower girl and red dress all you want.

hit me up on the email address above for fb

^I’m surprised you don’t have enough pics/p0rn to look at already! But I guess too much is never enough for some :wink:

I’m still waiting for it to get colder above the waist and warmer below the hips.

iheartiheartmath Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Does anyone else get those “Rate a Hottie” ads > with ridiculously large-bre@sted chicks on their > facebook page? Seriously I didn’t know it was > possible to be that skinny with that large of a > cup size: > > http://creative.ak.fbcdn.net/ads3/flyers/112/4/600 > 2376445942_1_c4b6a246.jpg One name: Denise Milani