Two week mega marathon!!!

Here we go… Two weeks holiday… 12 hours a day… Rest only the day before with a lite ethics read… I take an oath to… - Wake up at 7am each day and study non stop with the exception of the occassional Shag break… - recite formulas in the shower - wear the ink out of the flash card - occasional crying due to stress - don’t stop until I can recite the end of chapter summaries backwards Who’s with me? Let’s kill this thing

count me in bro! i add to dream CFA every night

Nightmare CFA everynight.

i have only a week before the exam as a break

putoption Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i have only a week before the exam as a break you should have taken out a calloption for another week …

haha funny

Try to throw in a couple of sick days next week…

this is my last day of work before the exam -

sherbeer Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Nightmare CFA everynight. I had a dream that I woke up, it was exam day, and could take the CFA exam at home and had to mail it in after completion for grading. Oddly enough this was one of the more real dreams and I seriously wondered what happened to the past 15 days and why I didn’t study at all. I tried to complete the exam, completed the first half and then fell asleep during the break. I woke up and realized I had spilled orange juice all over my exam, ruining my bubbles. I then woke up. haha.

CFAI should have some form of compensation/favor for such stress! It affects our health!!! :)) philip.platt Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > sherbeer Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Nightmare CFA everynight. > > > I had a dream that I woke up, it was exam day, and > could take the CFA exam at home and had to mail it > in after completion for grading. Oddly enough this > was one of the more real dreams and I seriously > wondered what happened to the past 15 days and why > I didn’t study at all. > > I tried to complete the exam, completed the first > half and then fell asleep during the break. I woke > up and realized I had spilled orange juice all > over my exam, ruining my bubbles. I then woke up. > haha.

Count me in, I’m on “vacation” until exam day.