U of T, Part time MBA, Morning Vs. Evening

I am in CT now, but will be in Columbus for OSU Home coming in October. I am so happy with my choice to go to UD. It is such a different lifestyle out in the midwest after school I moved to Chicago for a few year but now am back in the North East where there is not much college football to speak of. What kind of shop does JP have in Columbus?

I like this one ‘fighter jets flying strait up into the sky, it was unreal’ … no way, impossible. I would even say: strange things happens in Dayton.

The Columbus JPMorgan is a huge building with over 7000 employees. As far as Asset Management we have some Fixed Income Portfolio Managers and Analysts and 1 Equity team here, but most are in NYC since the Bank One JPMorgan merger. A lot of the Mutual Fund Sales force is here too, but mostly it is Chase Bank operations employees. College Football season is the best. I live 1 mile from the Shoe and walk down to the games. OSU has a test against Washington but I am confident we will win. I don’t get back to UD much. Heard they have changed a lot and the Ghetto is pretty much gone. Too bad, I had a lot of good times there.