U of T, Part time MBA, Morning Vs. Evening

Hey Torontonians, In reference to U of T’s Part Time Rotman MBA programs, I notice that they now offer a part time Morning MBA. In looking at the requirements for morning vs. evening i notice that the morning seems more lenient in regards to the admission criteria ie: Morning has a “no minimum GMAT required” and also “2 years experience” requirement versus the 4 years required for the evening. If these are both 3 year part time MBA programs, can someone explain why the morning is easier to be accepted to? My only reasoning is that the good professors are reserved for the evening classes and basically you are left with second hand professors for the morning classes??? Another theory I have is that since it is a brand new program launched this year, maybe they want to make it easier to attract attention?? Any other theories?

University of Toronto has admission criteria? huh, learn something new every day

Mr.Good.Guy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > University of Toronto has admission criteria? > huh, learn something new every day Just out of curiosity…whats YOUR alma matter?

University of Dayton

haha

Mr.Good.Guy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > University of Toronto has admission criteria? > huh, learn something new every day what the hell is dayton

commstudent Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > haha Laugh it up, I will put money on me getting the job over a guy from U of T at any U.S. Bank.

Mr.Good.Guy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > commstudent Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > haha > > > Laugh it up, I will put money on me getting the > job over a guy from U of T at any U.S. Bank. I can’t tell if you’re being sarcastic or not. I originally thought the UofDayton post was a joke…

morning vs evening: it’s easier to have a job at the same time as the course if you do the evening course (unless you’re doing something like the graveyard shift at the call center, most jobs are during the day)

While we’re on the topic of colleges, I received my degree from Rick’s college and would like to know my chances of getting into Harvard.

Morning vs evening… I thought we only had to make that choice for kindergarten…

that’s not actually an option, right?

viktorv Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Mr.Good.Guy Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > University of Toronto has admission criteria? > > huh, learn something new every day > > > what the hell is dayton University of Dayton is a legit school, Dayton is a city in southwestern Ohio not to far from Cincinnati, and its considered a birth-place of aviation, that’s where Wright brothers were from

Loved my time at U of D. You from Ohio Volkovv?

I thought the Wright brothers were from Fairborn which also has a school that bears their name? I must have that wrong though. What a mis-leading school name. (I only know this little fact as my friend went there)

Mr.Good.Guy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Loved my time at U of D. You from Ohio Volkovv? I used to live in Cincinnati and my family still lives there

EmoGeek Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I thought the Wright brothers were from Fairborn > which also has a school that bears their name? I > must have that wrong though. What a mis-leading > school name. (I only know this little fact as my > friend went there) Fairborn could be considered as suburbs of Dayton, its about 20 miles northeast of it, Wright Patterson Air Force Base is right there as well

Volkovv you and OSU fan? Write Patterson AFB, I was at Dayton on 9/11/2001. One of the most amazing sights I have scene to this day is all the fighter jets flying strait up into the sky, it was unreal.

I am not much of a football fan, unfortunately

I went UD too. Graduated in 99. I loved it there. Good balance of academics and fun. Are you still in Dayton? I am living in Columbus and working at JPMorgan. WHat about you?