U.S. Open

Now that Tiger’s out who do you have your money on? I think Kutchar, Bubba, or Luke Donald will take it down.

My five picks in my golf pool are: Mickelson Westwood Donald Kuchar Stricker I also like Choi as he has won at Congressional before.

thommo77 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > My five picks in my golf pool are: > > Mickelson > Westwood > Donald > Kuchar > Stricker > > I also like Choi as he has won at Congressional > before. How many people are in your pool? 2? That’s a pretty solid group. Choi always seems to play pretty well in the majors. If he was a little more aggressive he might actually win.

Our pool is we choose our five best and take the lowest score. So there is overlap as everybody has taken Mickelson.

I like Choi, he is not a very popular guy but the guys game is rock solid and he always shows up in the majors.

Rory is playing pretty well. I think his Sunday experience at Augusta was good for the long-term success of his game. He will know how to deal with the nerves from now on.