UC schools losing their luster

Nuppal, you posted about doing some chick in a shower and your frat bros taking pictures of it. And sharing those pictures. And then you posted photos of girls you’d dated for the consumption of AF readers. Then you suggest that frats only get a bad name because of the drunken idjits who attend their parties? I wasn’t referring to the UC incident at all.

nuppal Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > daviskr Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > FYI nuppal - grunt is a fellow lady AFer. > > Oh, NOW It makes sense. Right, because no self-respecting guy would think you were classless for what you have shared here. Oh, and wasn’t the girl 17? Though you didn’t know that till after the incident (but you still posted her picture for us to look at).

cfa2grunt Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Oh, and wasn’t the girl 17? Though you didn’t > know that till after the incident (but you still > posted her picture for us to look at). Somebody on AF is about to say: “Oh in Canada Nupps’ as$ would be in jail for a while”.

This situation is gonna be indescribable, you can’t even describe the situation that you’re about to get into the situation.

not making many friends here, either: http://finance.yahoo.com/tech-ticker/don’t-send-your-kids-to-college!-“it’s-a-scam”-james-altucher-says-434365.html?tickers=^GSPC,spy,COCO,APOL,DV,ESI,^DJI&sec=topStories&pos=9&asset=&ccode=

I’m going to have to mostly agree with nuppal on this one. As someone who was President of his fraternity in college and seen how many other fraternities operate within the Greek system (and not just at the school I attended), I can say that a large group of them don’t do anything more than what normal college students do. Whether or not nuppal and his friends were in a fraternity, they most likely would have behaved in the same manner at some other party where they were together. Being in a fraternity doesn’t change the type of person someone is, just makes it easier to associate with like-minded people. There are plenty of fraternities that have high GPAs, focus on a particular professional degree (engineering, etc), or just sit around and smoke weed all day not bothering anyone. Yes, there are fraternities that are full of moronic douc*es just looking to bang girls, but if fraternities didn’t exist they would still be like that. I, too, largely blame the idiotic freshmen (and others) that show up to fraternity parties drinking way too much and getting into trouble. A lot of the time they will show up to the party already wasted after being somewhere else. I have had to shut down a party before because a freshman showed up and basically blacked out on our front lawn, no fault of ours. While fraternities help facilitate parties since they are set up in such a way to do so, they are hardly the problem. If fraternities didn’t exist, the students would find other places to party and drink…and take photographs of girls in the shower. Think that stuff didn’t happen at the off campus apartment parties I went to? You better believe it did. I guess what I’m trying to say is…don’t change nuppal. Keep taking photographs of girls in the shower. Being in a fraternity doesn’t define you.

cfa2grunt Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > nuppal Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > daviskr Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > FYI nuppal - grunt is a fellow lady AFer. > > > > Oh, NOW It makes sense. > > > Right, because no self-respecting guy would think > you were classless for what you have shared here. > Oh, and wasn’t the girl 17? Though you didn’t > know that till after the incident (but you still > posted her picture for us to look at). I posted a link that people could paste into their browser to view the album. None of the pictures in the album had pictures of me pile driving a 17 year old in the shower… For all you know I could have made the entire story up. Anyway, the age of consent in Florida is 16.

prossetti Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Thank you. And for the record (prossetti already knows this) fraternities do much more for the surrounding communities than most on campus organizations. When I was philan chair we did over 1000 hours of community service per semester with a 40-man brotherhood. Even though right after we’d play corn hole and get blasted, we still put in the sweat and grunt work. Lol, grunt work.