UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH

Honestly…its enough already. I hate this f*ing thing.

channel that anger for the next 2 weeks…

I am pulling for you caspian

I appreciate it mwvt. Although I have a feeling I need more than that. Last year, I gave so much to the process, to studying, I was shocked to have failed (one f-ing section). I just didnt/dont have it in me this year.

Caspian, i didn’t realize you were “here again”. Thought for sure you had passed. I remember you from last year. I am sure if you give it 100% for a mere two weeks, you can put this thing behind you forever. Now take a deep breath and focus! Like you, I can’t stand studying for this 2nd time around, but here I am. Find a good study partner or group, that might keep the process a bit more engaging.

caspian Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Last year, I gave so much to > the process, to studying, I was shocked to have > failed (one f-ing section). I just didnt/dont > have it in me this year. That is honestly the toughest part to overcome. I know I studied more last year than for any other level/attempt. I felt good leaving the exam, and then crushed on results day.

Caspian: Get in the b!tch line, my brother. Plenty of people in front of you. Hang in there; two week push then attack. See you on the other side.

yes.