Ultimate solutions for used/old textbooks!!

wow interesting, i didn’t know so many people writing in toronto!

so perhaps you can sell them and give them away!

Montreal

I know people that felt huge bursts of happiness in torching old text books

^ This

I do’nt know where i can do that safely… there are ALOT OF BOOKS. it’s like a burning a whole tree…

CFA is actually required for certain positions in Canada from what I’ve heard… you’ll see a ton of people that have it where their US counterparts usually don’t (Equity sales for example)

No job obliges you to have the charter.

Didn’t Toronto have some massive traffic jam disaster at the 2013 exam and a bunch of people were late after the highway started backing up due to CFA candidate volume?

I’ll be in Tokyo next week for couple of days. if you are close enough may be i should swing by. lol

Where in Tokyo and what are you planning to do?

Just a tourist…not sure where in Tokyo just yet. I guess I’ll be around the most touristy places. Any suggestion?

From there I am going over to Taipie.

For a few days probably the best place is stay is Shinjuku?

There are more hotel options and super convenient.

thx. Nana. I’ll keep that in mind. Wish the stay was a lil longer. Somehow I am fascinated by the old samurai movies and would have liked to visit more of the rural areas.

Oh yeah. The moved it from a decent testing centre (Direct Energy Centre at the Ex) to some shabby run down hall in Mississauga. A lot of candidates had to abandon their cars on the road because they couldn’t park it in time for 9AM. The towing companies had a field day.

There was only one entrance into the parking lot. Several kilometres of cars backed up making a left turn off, it spilled all the way to the 401 off ramp and beyond. I passed it around 730 and it was already a few km long on the 401.

I’m sure most of these candidates didn’t pass, because they couldn’t use their brains enough to detour. I bypassed the left turn lane of death by turning right instead, doing a u-turn, and going straight at the next light. Parked by 8am haha. Silly Level 1s. I have some good pics too.

Please share the photos!!!

i would be devastated!!! good that i didn’t drive…

Then you may want to visit Kakunodate, it is a small town and they kept a lot of samurai houses like the old days, very cool. but it’s far from tokyo though.

great place…but it’s closed in winter

…right now in taipie. Planning to visit the Maokong Gondola and the hot springs next couple of days.