Unbelivable!

Just wasted two perfectly good hours watching Arsenal crash out of the UEFA Champions League and now I’m too angry at the ref that I can’t focus !! Proof that watching soccer is a total waste of time !!

Watching Soccer is a waste of time :slight_smile: … played it but never got into watching it on TV

Worst six words a father can hear: “Dad, I want to play soccer”

Big Babbu Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Worst six words a father can hear: > “Dad, I want to play soccer” :slight_smile: why??

I think the worst words would be something like: “Dad, I want to use steroids to pitch better.”

No, “Dad, I’m dating Paris Hilton.” or “Momma, just killed a man, put a gun against his head, pulled my trigger now he’s dead…”

Yesterday we had BigWilly with the Vapors. Today it’s ancient Queen. BigWilly needs to get rid of his 8-track player.

haha…I love all music no matter the circa.

fenerbahce it is this year

OK how about this then: This boy comes to his dad very excited: - dad I just had my first sexual experience Dad gets very excited too, and says: - well, great son, just sit and tell me about it son: - dad, I would but, I can’t sit right now!

mo34, I would also be really angry if I were kicked out because of a penalty like yesterday… incredible… and after the goal by walcot (well, not him, but he did everytyhing, was like maradona in the world cup)… wow… hope today schalke wins against barcelona :slight_smile: by the way: SOCCER IS THE BEST SPORT IN THE WORLD salu2

mo34 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Just wasted two perfectly good hours watching > Arsenal crash out of the UEFA Champions League and > now I’m too angry at the ref that I can’t focus !! > > > Proof that watching soccer is a total waste of > time !! After the two decisions, this week and last, I have been left with an irrational hatred of Liverpool. The football club, the fans and the city. Hopefully it settles down.

hala_madrid Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > mo34, I would also be really angry if I were > kicked out because of a penalty like yesterday… > incredible… and after the goal by walcot (well, > not him, but he did everytyhing, was like maradona > in the world cup)… wow… > > hope today schalke wins against barcelona :slight_smile: > > by the way: SOCCER IS THE BEST SPORT IN THE WORLD > > salu2 I might agree with you if it were the only sport in the world.

It’s amazing how Soccer is huge around the world except in the good ol’ U S of A…I guess we have too many options :slight_smile:

bigwilly Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > It’s amazing how Soccer is huge around the world > except in the good ol’ U S of A…I guess we have > too many options :slight_smile: It’s interesting that football (american), ice hockey, baseball, and basketball are hardly played by anyone outside the US. The first and third of those are deemed just too slow by most Europeans.

>It’s interesting that football (american), ice hockey, baseball, and basketball are hardly played by anyone outside the US. Are you kidding, or just ignorant?

Neither. (I’ve lived in half a dozen different countries). Those sports are niche, except for a few exceptions (e.g. baseball in Japan). Are you from one of those backward states?

Would this be a case of “Representativeness” haha…i’ve lost it.

>Are you from one of those backward states? Depends on how you define “backward”.

Backward = if anyone in your family has married another in your family…haha.