Underrated

Underrated: virginCFAhooker

I think McNabb was a very good, not elite QB, similar to Romo. Its really hard to compare QB’s that had such vastly different circumstances. McNabb really never had much talent to throw the ball too, aside from the year & a half foray with TO (and that took them to a Super Bowl) so he was really limited in that sense. I think a lot of people come down too hard on McNabb in philly and yes in the playoffs at least McNabb was able to have some success in getting out of the divisional round.

I think if you are both organizations you have to be pleased with those QB’s, they had long careers with your team and won you a lot of games. You just have the incredible added bonus of getting Romo as a UDFA, but getting McNabbs production out of a second overall is still hardly anything to complain about (especially considering Tim Couch went #1 lol)

For a lot of the same circumstances both of them were never able to win. McNabb was tied to the hip with Big Red & while Andy Reid can make ANY team in the league into a good team, he just doesnt seem to be able to put together a championship team. Also, Reid and McNabb are both horrible at clock management.

Fight milk.