Unemployed.

you know what i never expected about being unemployed… i never know what day of the week it is… I swore all day that today was wednesday till now.

is that a good or a bad thing? i used to be like that in college and it kinda took the fun out of weekends.

Go do something. Anything. Flip burgers or clear garbage. It’ll help.

I find the same thing happens to me (forgetting what day it is) during the school breaks. Keep an exercise routine, that helps.

ConvertArb Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > you know what i never expected about being > unemployed… > > > i never know what day of the week it is… I swore > all day that today was wednesday till now. Honestly, enjoy it while it lasts. I was unemployed for 6 months and didn’t realize how sweet it was until a got a job that wanted me to start “Monday”, and my bubble burst… Live it up!

Ahahah, it is hard to enjoy it when you are worried about whether or not you will be able to pay the rent, etc. I agree you should enjoy it as much as possible, but you do have to stay grounded in reality too.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not saying he shouldn’t be looking for jobs, it’s just that once you find one, the daily grind bites you in the a$$ very quickly.