Unhedged country specific mutual funds/ETFs

Does anyone know of a fund company that has a group of country specific ETFs/mutual funds that do not use currency hedging? Countries I am looking for include Australia, India, South Korea, Mexico and Chile.

iShares? Surely they’re not hedged . . .

Are you just generally bullish on Australia, India, South Korea, Mexico and Chile?

I cant tell from the prospectus how much hedging they actually do. Most say they use hedging but I dont know to what extent.

iShares works. thanks

Pretty scary that people would rather own essentially random assets in Chile denominated in Chilean pesos (right?) than have dollar denominated assets in the US.

JoeyDVivre Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Pretty scary that people would rather own > essentially random assets in Chile denominated in > Chilean pesos (right?) than have dollar > denominated assets in the US. Why argue with someone when you get bet against him. That’s your line, right? It’s also somewhat applicable to how I feel about the long-term prospects for the US. Polls show that citizens want smaller government and government spending but don’t want cuts to their Medicare or Social Security and of course nobody can touch defense spending. I read an amusing statement about this contradiction with regard to Tuesday’s election - Americans voted for fat-free chocolate cake. So, until America gets serious, I’m happy to invest as much as I can overseas. Chilean ETFs a bit too undiversified for my tastes, however, so I’m just doing Vanguard indexes. Boring, I know.

JoeyDVivre Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Pretty scary that people would rather own > essentially random assets in Chile denominated in > Chilean pesos (right?) than have dollar > denominated assets in the US. That is scary isnt it? I’m now allocated over 60% now in non-dollar assets. I have active funds too, but I like to own some passive in case all the managers get it wrong.