Today I was in a meeting when I receieved an Email from a certain US embassy stating that my administrative process has been finished and I have to travel there to pick it up.Given the country I come from that was not such an easy task,the next challenge is getting into a decent undergrad program and hopefully graduating with a decent gpa.It is my goal to be an M&A associate in an IB by the age of 40,this forum has helped me clear my mind and set my goals in a better way.I wish to thank a few of the posters for their insight:
- Numi: For letting me know that I can choose rocky as my role model for becoming a BSD in Finance.
- Sweep the Leg :For his brutal honesty,helping me to mould my personality before entering and thinking of entering a tough market.
- Black Swan :the dude was plain and simple just like a real man ,he was there in my countless PM`s I sent him.
- Ohai :One of the nicest fellows on AF,his humor is a big sign of his intelligence,I truly respect and admire his help in basically writing my SOP,ohai I will never forget what you did.
- S2K :I know he is here to help.
- Greenman: Very funny guy,like him because of what he did to be where he is now.
- Bchad: The amount of time this fellow dedicates in helping others(measures by the lenght of his comments)is truly worth a big thank you.
I am sorry if I forgot any particular names that deserves mentioning but then again memory is not my best function.
I hope this forum develops into a better place both in terms of the quality of the posts and the humor and fun involved.Now I know why trolling is so much frowned upon.
All the best