University of Northeast Virginia, USA

Hi, I am planning on enrolling to the MBA program offered by this University, which is a distance learning program. Please let me know the reputation of this university and how far it is recognized. Regards !

It’s not and this degree will not be highly regarded. You will learn something and get to say that you have an MBA.

Doesn’t that apply for “all” MBAs? LOL.

In fact, this is so not recognized that a yahoo search yields nothing. This is worthlesss and you would do better with University of Phoenix. Frankly you would do better with CFA/FRM/CAIA/PRM/ whatever…

Probably just CFA, since those other designations add only a little on top of the CFA. (Knowledge-wise you might be interested in other designations, but they won’t be too important in landing you a job.) I myself was planning to a lot of designations/degrees, now it’s just CFA and CAIA. I think you’re better off spending your time and money in anything else than that unknown MBA.

Due to the poor searchability, I’d be concerned about outright fraud…either way, skip it.

Fraud alert…dont waste your time and money with a garbage MBA from a no name school; become a nurse or auto mechanic instead.

A Louisville grad is telling you not to waste your time and money on a no name school?!

Ouch.

JoeyDVivre Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > A Louisville grad is telling you not to waste your > time and money on a no name school?! Zing! Go Rutgers

JoeyDVivre Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > A Louisville grad is telling you not to waste your > time and money on a no name school?! Classic!