University of Phoenix Extension

Anyone takes classes from there? Feedback…

I got my MBA from Phoenix Extension. World class faculty.

U of P sucks! - DeVry

Booh. Down with old topics.

If i was 35 years old and not looking to be a BSD like the rest of yall, a degree from UoPh could provide a leg up on your career. Making 50k/yr in BO is better then 10/hr w/o benefits and for a lot of people who aren’t as fortunate as many of the people here.

ITT TECH HOLLA

iheartiheartmath Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Anyone takes classes from there? Feedback… How do you think I was able to land that job waiting tables?

soddy1979 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Booh. Down with old topics. +1. I’m still waiting for feedback on my weight loss program.

I_Passed_Level_1 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > soddy1979 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Booh. Down with old topics. > > > +1. I’m still waiting for feedback on my weight > loss program. what program? sloth and gluttony? that program will take into effect once you pass away

Im actaully attending Trump University. It’s a semi-target so I need to keep my GPA up. Do you think off-season recruiting will be strong at TU? Do you think I will need to supplement with a CFA Charter from TU? Will I need to get an MBA following TU? http://www.trumpuniversity.com/

Shaquille O’Neal has a UofP MBA. Does this mean that it will open the door for me to start an NBA career? Also, from Wikipedia: “As the university with the largest student body in North America, (University of Phoenix) has a current enrollment of 420,700 undergraduate students and 78,000 graduate.” HOLY CRAP!! They have over 1000 times as many undergraduate students as my alma mater. This company must be a freaking cash cow.

O’Neal left LSU for the NBA after three years. However, he promised his mother he would eventually return to his studies and complete his bachelor’s degree. He fulfilled that promise in 2000, earning his bachelor of arts in general studies.[32] Coach Phil Jackson let O’Neal miss a home game so he could attend graduation. At the ceremony, he told the crowd “now I can go and get a real job”. Subsequently, O’Neal earned an MBA online through the University of Phoenix in 2005. It’s just something to have on my resume for when I go back into reality. Someday I might have to put down a basketball and have a regular 9-to-5 like everybody else.[33] — O’Neal, in reference to his completion of an MBA degree http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shaquille_O’Neal

Everest College. “You’re on the phone all day anyway!” “Don’t make it complicated!”