Unplugging

ANyone else here like me and done with working for douche bags and having to be stiff and keep regular rigid working hours and additional extra hours for no extra pay to get your bosses wish who totally underappreciate you?

I am as you can probably tell and I’m slowly trying to unplug from society in that way by earning an income off the internet. Im pleased to say I it is building, unfortunately too slowly (for my liking anyway), but I;m managing to squeeze about $100 or so a day from a couple websites I have. My goal is for $300.

One thing Ive realized recently is Im just not wired to work for others, I just dont give a damn enough about it when its not my business and I cant kiss ass like so many others. I wish I could as I see so many others doing goo things in their careers. Unfrotunately, I am just stagnating and have to realize this.

good luck. stop complaining and go get it.

So why are you wasting your time working for these d-bags? I’m really not sure you have anyone to blame for your situation but yourself. You chose the career. If you don’t like it, leave it and go do something else.

This is the nature of America, you do what you want to do.

Cant really relate. Enjoy my job and make a lot of money doing it.

you weigh the pros and cons, and decide to change or not.

Not too difficult

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0-KZS1dDyw