Unwinding After Studying

It varies night by night, but in no particular order (except for the first), I relax by: hold my 6 week old daughter beer/wine workout Howard Stern cook dinner for my wife (only on Friday and Saturday) The working out thing works in the midst of a long study session as well to clear the mind. I sometimes go for a jog, then hit the books again. Or there are things you can even do in a conference room - 100 push up workout, bridging/core stability, etc.

Re: Unwinding After Studying new Posted by: BiPolarBoyBoston (IP Logged) [hide posts from this user] Date: March 27, 2009 12:12AM I swear I have ADD, so that 4 hours is really only like 1-2hrs of good studying. I still haven’t gotten to Alternatives, FI, PM, and Econ. About 1/2 way done with Equity So do I, I love finance and everything but my mind drifts so easily when I open those books

I’m the same way, a7m002. My favorite part is catching myself reading the same paragraph for 20 minutes… It’s definately a challenge to work a full da, then have other things to get done at home, and then finally study.

I find that it really helps to keep your brain active when you study. You just can’t read and expect to know it. Right now I break down section into parts and do questions immediately after i finish the sections. It really helps me break down the material.

IheartMath Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- >My favorite part is catching myself reading the same paragraph for 20 minutes hahahaha - exaclty. sometimes I spend 1 hr on 1 page just thinking how I all landed up here and what do I want to do to improve my life and come out of this misery.

xbox 360 COD World at War. I usually get 2 hr of studying in after work then I jump online and kill suckas until its time to go to sleep.

swaptiongamma Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > hahahaha - exaclty. sometimes I spend 1 hr on 1 > page just thinking how I all landed up here and > what do I want to do to improve my life and come > out of this misery. nice! i love it haha i, on the other hand, am pretty much blank upstairs for that time period. haha

Sleep Study Sleep Study. 1 hour of sleep for every 3 hours of study. but thats just me.

IheartMath Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’m the same way, a7m002. My favorite part is > catching myself reading the same paragraph for 20 > minutes… It’s definately a challenge to work > a full da, then have other things to get done at > home, and then finally study. Haha, it’s good to know I’m not the only that does that.

go out and buy two prada handbags at full price…