Update on my career consulting services

Hi All, Sorry about disappearing from these boards for the last couple weeks. I was in the process of moving to business school. I’ve received a number of inquiries about my career consulting services recently and whether I will still be offering them while I’m in business school. I will still continue to offer my services; however, in order to better manage my workflow while maintaining the same qualityof service, there will be “updated prices” effective September 1, 2010. If you’re interested in learning more about the career consulting services and locking in my current price rates, please contact me before September 1. I can be reached at numi.advisory@gmail.com. Thanks for everyone’s interest.

numi, I’m hijacking your thread, just to post this job description which made me laugh. WANTED: TOP COLUMNIST, ASIAN FINANCIAL SERVICES, VERY MUCH ALIVE The Best Candidate Must Have: Mandarin, proven analytical skills, background in, or knowledge of, investment banking, FIG knowledge, an MBA or CFA would be nice, maybe a journalism background – and certainly some swagger. And Won’t Mind Working In: Hong Kong, Shanghai Or Beijing Can Write Like This: “Standard Chartered is planning a listing in an Asian manufacturing titan, one which has rapidly become the economic nucleus of the world. It is a new Eldorado. StanChart’s rationale? Marketing its brand there. China in 2010 or Japan in 1986? The answer - both.” - Stanchart’s Shanghai IPO: Japan Or India Redux? 6/07/10 This: “For the first time since 2003, Goldman Sachs trades at a price/tangible book discount to both JP Morgan Chase and Morgan Stanley. When the SEC is suing you and Congress is grilling you, investors simply steer clear of your stock. That’s the common explanation. But there is another possibility: that the premium has dissolved because the market is worried not about lawsuits or politics but about Goldman’s core business.” - How Goldman Can Get Its Premium Back 20/5/10 Or Even This: “China’s one-child policy combined with the preference for sons has skewed the population toward males. New research showing a strong correlation between that sex imbalance and savings rates offers some unexpected insights for financial services firms and others weighing investments in China.” Chinese Financial Services - What’s Sex Got To Do With It? 19/3/10 And Will Also Be Able To: Embed an Excel on the pro-forma earnings from a combination of insurers you think should be mashed together. And While You’re At It: Scribble rude but insightful remarks on the IPO prospectus for an overpriced Indian asset manager. Before You: Bounce off for a round of drinks at six with an M&A lawyer and a DCM banker. For more details about the job, please refer to the video: http://vimeo.com/13905440. If you want to work for the sharpest, wisest, most multimedia-est and award-winning financial insight service, one that targets an elite audience of bankers, then send an e-mail headlined with the phrase ASIA WRITER and containing three fantastic column ideas we’ve never heard before plus your resume to Dow Jones Investment Banker Managing Editor Adam Smallman at adam.smallman@dowjones.com no later than Friday 27th August. Ok, back to your thread now numi.

Hey Numi, I know you’re busy, but I was just checking to see if you got my email from Monday. I know we had spam filter issues earlier, so I thought I’d try to ping you here. Thanks, CPJ

^@newsuper LOL! That was pretty sweet, I half want to submit my resume just to see what a response would look like…

Hi All, Sorry about all the delayed responses. I did not have internet in my new apartment for the first day and a half, so am now just in the process of catching up on all the inquiries. BurnsProblem, I did receive your e-mail and just replied – you can expect additional feedback on your documents by tomorrow at the latest. Thanks for your follow-up and congratulations on your great news. All others – thanks for your interest in my services. If you haven’t received an e-mail response from me already, you should definitely hear back from me within the next 24 hours. Thanks! Have a great weekend, Numi

I’m geniunly curious. Why would anybody need to use career consulting services?

^ I used Numi’s service a while ago, so I can tell you this. I used his service to have a better resume/cover letter to get a better job. I tried my school’s career services department and asked my friends, but his service was just much better and faster.

dhyun3 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ^ > I used Numi’s service a while ago, so I can tell > you this. I used his service to have a better > resume/cover letter to get a better job. I tried > my school’s career services department and asked > my friends, but his service was just much better > and faster. Agreed. Once I used numi, my phone started ringing for interviews.

Numi’s service is awesome!

Numi’s services are unbelievable! I have only been using for 2 weeks and I have lost 30 lbs, my acne has completely cleared up, and hot girls are constantly approaching me on the street. And there is a 1 year money-back guarantee. I am going to order 5 additional Numi services right now!

Numi’s services speak French, in Russian.

I heard that 60% of the time, Numi’s service works all the time.

Chuck Norris got his roundhouse kick by using numi’s service.

With Numi’s services, I can cut a piece of bread so thin I can almost see through it.

QuantJock_MBA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Chuck Norris got his roundhouse kick by using > numi’s service. Lmao, I remember when Chuck Norris took over the web back in the early 2000’s

thommo77 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > With Numi’s services, I can cut a piece of bread > so thin I can almost see through it. Like the Seinfeld episode when Cramer “cut a piece of meat so thin he just assumed it was there” when sliding it underneath the door to feed the cat.

Numi’s services should also include a complimentary Hermes or other fine designer tie… I know you got extras!

does his service prices include taxes?

Numi - if i recall, you were looking at many of the top B-schools? where did you finally land?