upside-down

so my coworker was about to go for a post lunch walk with me when he somehow got the entire display on his monitor to become upside-down. does anyone know how to do this? its friggin hilarious! i told him that is how they train astronauts so he should be honored for the chance

ctrl + alt + down arrow

Windows: Right click on the desktop and go to properties>setting>advanced> then there should be a tab for your graphics driver > under the setting here you should have an option to enable rotation.

wazzle Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ctrl + alt + down arrow Waaaaaayy better.

wazzle Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ctrl + alt + down arrow yeah, i just tried that, but it doesn’t work on mine. we have different bbg keyboards so i’m not sure if that has something to do with it

if you have more than 1 screen it has to be done on the main one…

CTRL + ALT + Down flips the screen upside down. You need to use CTRL + ALT + Up to reverse this.

i had to go into my nvidia settings to flip it

It must have been hard for you to stand on your head while doing that.

I think there’s a way to flip the colors on the screen too. I forget what it is, and if it only works on Macs. Apparently it’s for photographers who sometimes have to work with scans of negatives. They can flip the screen, do the adjustments, and then return to normal. The flipped screen is useful for presenters who use tablet computers. Sometimes you connect to a projector and it comes out upside down compared to how your tablet computer is oriented.

bchadwick Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I think there’s a way to flip the colors on the > screen too. I forget what it is, and if it only > works on Macs. Cmd+Opt+Control+8 for macs, yeah.

^Four keys? Geeez, maybe there are Mac functions that require your entire palm on the keyboard.

Well, if you aren’t a photographer, you can get pretty freaked out if you accidentally get to the inverse screen. In fact, I only discovered that you could do this when a friend accidentally flipped the screen and didn’t know how to get it back.