USA Visa for CFA

I want to stay in USA for CFA, Prepare for the exam and give exam. To Stay and study in USA,one requires F1 or M1 Visa but I couldnot find anything for CFA Institute in F1 or M1 Visa. Please guide on which VISA to Apply so that I can Stay in USA for preparing and giving CFA exam.

Wrong forum. Please consult visa consulate.