Useful blackberry apps for people in finance?

Hey guys, Ran a search this to no avail already so here it goes. Just got my blackberry recently and was wondering what kind of nifty finance/market related apps people have on their bb? Would be great to hear some ideas. Thanks in advance!

I like econoday (also on the iPhone)

you need an app that would somehow allow you to exchange it for an iphone and then short RIMM automatically. anyone?

Are you willing to pay or you’re only talking about free apps? Econoday, for instance, is not a free app. It’s like $10/month.

Mobius Striptease Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > you need an app that would somehow allow you to > exchange it for an iphone and then short RIMM > automatically. anyone? If there was one person on this board to make this comment, I totally expected it would be you!! no joke! You totally fit the nerdy, classic Apple toting iphone democrat, that hates anything republican. let me guess, you frequent starbucks a lot?

do you use frequent as a verb when you vacation?

brain_wash_your_face Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > do you use frequent as a verb when you vacation? Frequent is both a transitive verb and an adjective.

iteracom Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > If there was one person on this board to make this > comment, I totally expected it would be you!! no > joke! > > You totally fit the nerdy, classic Apple toting > iphone democrat, that hates anything republican. > let me guess, you frequent starbucks a lot? i rarely engage in political discussions here, not sure how you came to that conclusion? nerding out on a finance topic, anytime. btw are you greengrape or iteracom. your practice of switching nicknames is very confusing

Free would be preferred but I’m willing to dish out some $$$ for top notch ones if need be!

No mention of the Bloomberg app ? I think it s good.

Viceroy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > No mention of the Bloomberg app ? > > I think it s good. Have it, barely ever use it.

higgmond Wrote: > > Have it, barely ever use it. Why is that? I prefer the BB version over the iPhone one. Maybe it’s just that I like real keyboards over on-screen keyboards.