Using Question bank

Hi all, I was wondering how are you using question bank? Does it create test similar to real exam or just create multiple question to build ones understanding. Many thanks S

use it to nail concepts… repeat and rehearse again and again.

schweser notes —> qbank —> cfa end of chapter questions —> practice tests

Personally i set up one day each week to do 180 cumulative qbank questions. I do this in order to reinforce the concepts and make sure i am not forgetting the earlier material that I have already studied. I do not think they are representative of the actual test b/c they do not mix and match study sessions like the vignettes do. it is definitely an excellent learning aid and I dont think I would have passed Level I on the first attempt without Q-bank

Q bank doesn’t prepare you as effectively as it does in L1. It’s still useful. The difficult questions on qbank are similar to the vignette’s but not near as tough as the actual exams. CFA practice tests and cfai end of chapters are closer to the real deal.

GMofDen Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Q bank doesn’t prepare you as effectively as it > does in L1. It’s still useful. The difficult > questions on qbank are similar to the vignette’s > but not near as tough as the actual exams. > CFA practice tests and cfai end of chapters are > closer to the real deal. He’s back…

Hey guys, I would have a question regarding the end of chapters CFAI questiosn. Actually, I had passed L1 after having used Schweser notes only and its practice exams, I did not take CFAI questions. Do you think they are quite close to the question we would expect in the actual exam? thanks! M.