Vancouver

Vancouver in August… - KITSILANO BEACH g’teed to have great “views” in small bikinis Could do Kits Beach and Granville Island together in a day - they’re close to one another

…and definitely go to Kitsilano Beach over English Bay Beach unless you’re a dude into dudes. English Bay Beach is where dudes into dudes hang out. I felt a little violated last time I was there. They’re not even discreet about it. At all.

If you want to get in a good workout, do the Grouse Grind on Grouse Mountain. It’s a tough climb though so if you aren’t in the greatest of shape, be sure to take your time and bring lots of water. Get there about 10:30 - 11:00 do the hike, get to the top and have a nice lunch and a few much deserved “pops” while overlooking the city. Great views. Take the Gondola down, head back to Kits beach for the afternoon and check out some of the lovely Vancouver ladies. Have a nice dinner, few more pops and head over to one of the clubs. The Roxy used to be pretty damn good…but haven’t been for quite a few years. Ahhhh…the good ole days.

Leaving today for a biz trip and am gonna take an extra day on Sat to hang…Kitsilano Beach sounds cool and also the Sea Wall looks interesting. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Seawall2.jpg

Im from Van… Def stay away from the west end… Not a pretty scene Lots of bomb chicks at Kits beach… go there 100%

bhill020 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Vancouver in August… > > - KITSILANO BEACH g’teed to have great “views” in > small bikinis > > Could do Kits Beach and Granville Island together > in a day - they’re close to one another The seawall from kits beach takes you right to Granville island… Takes about 10 minutes walking around Vanier park.

to add to all the good ideas: -lots of good little restaurants in Yaletown. -Kits and Spanish Banks (good beaches to walk around and soak up some sun) -West Vancouver’s Horshoebay (nice area to spend half a day eating and checking out the beach, even taking ferry to Bowen Island for hiking, or renting a speed boat for few hours and go up howe sound) -White Rock beach, nice but a bit far, close to the border -lots of festivals on weekends and currently the celebration of lights going on this Saturday. -If you are into nightlife only few good clubs (Ginger, Republic, and Modern) Las thing be prepared for beggars on many of the major tourist routes asking for money and food with creative signs Have fun and enjoy our current heat wave…

Yaletown rules… Beaches cool… Renting speed boat is cool…(you could even charter a larger boat and go fishing cool too) I’m a little old for the clubs the ones I went to have all been demolished. It hit 38 degrees today