vault.com

can you send me the chart… same name @aol

PtrainerNY Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > can you send me the chart… > > same name @aol Sent

Predicting a doostang like thread . . . . . . now.

Oh dear lord you did it! You offered to e-mail something to AF’ers… Over/Under is openning at 7 pages. I’ve got Indians pacing the Canadians 3-to-1. Place your bets.

Haha, I’ll email it to a few then they can email it to everyone else- I’m not going to email EVERYONE.

I put up numbers for 07 and 08 classes… you dont need vault…

Question… Do the Vault guides in the bookstore provide the salary surveys by company that one can pay for online?

cfa2grunt Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Question… Do the Vault guides in the bookstore > provide the salary surveys by company that one can > pay for online? No- I’m 95% sure they don’t. I bought an Ibanking one this summer and don’t remember seeing it.

Thanks, TPain. Just wondering whether a trip to the bookstore is warranted.

Please send me an invite to the I-banking chart.

just post your question? I doubt the charts are correct

RecentCornell post you’re email addy and I’ll sent it when I get home from work.

I found $40 in my suit pants today…I’ll be using that for beers tonight… so…please send me an invite to the I-banking chart as well.

TPain88 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I saved the I banking chart to a Word Doc- Clos > send me your email address if you want me to email > it to you. cvquimbo@gmail.com, thanks! Wow I hadn’t checked this board until right now and didn’t expect it to get this much buzz, lol. In response to jalmy- i was just curious if someone had this info. i don’t make i-banking money (i’m a research analyst on the buy-side) but i did just turn down an offer well above what i’m making now…just was looking for comparison. But if i did make i-banking money i’d prob still be just as cheap as i am now haha.

Turkish Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I found $40 in my suit pants today…I’ll be using > that for beers tonight… > > so…please send me an invite to the I-banking > chart as well. Turkish post your email address as well… ANYONE THAT WANTS THE CHART- POST YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS and I will send it tonight.

Why not?? :smiley: kl.jyeung at gmail thanks

hi can someone please send me a chart? if we ever cross paths in new york city, the boxed wine is all on me. porcupines AT gmaiI DOT com thank you, comrades.

numi Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > hi can someone please send me a chart? if we ever > cross paths in new york city, the boxed wine is > all on me. > > porcupines AT gmaiI DOT com > > thank you, comrades. Sent to ALL email addresses posted so far.

send to me as well volkovv at yahoo dot com thanks

gretz990 at aol dot come Thanks!