Video CDs on iPod or iPhone

Any idea how to do it? Thanks everyone :wink:

go explore the folders and take the wmv files and convert into a ipod compatible format. However it still only plays the video, no slides.

Is there a way to have them playing exactly like on my computer? Is it a problem with Java?

I would love to get Schweser audio on my iPod… they should offer it in iTunes, I’d coinsider pruchasing it at a reasonable pice (ie $100 or less)

I bought the Audio CDs and transferred them on the iPod… that’s easy! The problem are the Video CDs…

MrDonadei Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I bought the Audio CDs and transferred them on the > iPod… that’s easy! > The problem are the Video CDs… Mr.D, care to pop me a quick email, I have a question for you about the Audio CD’s cfahalifax@gmail.com

MrDonadei Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Is there a way to have them playing exactly like > on my computer? Is it a problem with Java? no the problem is wmv is only windows media player compaitable and the interface is setup only for IE. so no way i can think of.

MrDonadei Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Is there a way to have them playing exactly like > on my computer? Is it a problem with Java? no the problem is wmv is only windows media player compaitable and the interface is setup only for IE. so no way i can think of.