Violence is Coming

well naturally he receives A+ marks from “patriots” when you define a patriot as someone who agrees with you and everyone else is a “god damn liberal who wants to ruin this great country!”

https://np.reddit.com/r/Military/comments/5qufgb/executive_order_removes_chairman_joint_chiefs_of/dd30zmm/

https://www.reddit.com/r/bestof/comments/5qyx45/member_of_us_navy_gives_a_cogent_perspective_on/dd38grz/

obviously small sample size (much like yours) but its hardly a shoe in that everyone in the military loves what trump is doing. But im sure those arent real military people and are Soros plants or something right?

by patriot i mean people who take seriously the duty of the government to defend its people and to respect the rule of law.

Not agreeing with the original poster, but I know that you value facts (ex: Bannon does have some experience in national security).

Some State Department people were effectively fired by the Trump administration, as they all traditionally submit a resignation at the end of a given POTUS’s, with the incoming POTUS given the right to accept or reject it. Many posts have not been filled.

In particular, ambassadors. Less glamorous postings (Sudan, Columbia, etc.) typically go to career foreign service officers and they typically stay on during a transition. Accepting resignations (effectively firing) all ambassadors as of January 20th was definitely an unusual move and State Department is currently understaffed across the board.

“Independent” is not synonymous with “accurate”.

The clean slate will open up prime opportunities for the president-elect to reward political supporters with posts in London, Paris, Tokyo and the like.

Political ambassadors sometimes are permitted to stay on briefly during a new administration, but the sweeping nature of the directive suggests that Trump has little interest in retaining any of Obama’s ambassadorial appointees.

Most ambassadors, of course, are foreign service officers, but often the posts involving the most important bilateral relations (such as with Great Britain, Japan and India) or desirable locales (such as the Bahamas) are given to close friends and well-heeled contributors of the president.

Shots Fired— aka somebody call the waaambulance

Spicer closes today’s press conference with shot at Dems-- you lost the election, you have been losing the seats in the legislature at every level, President Trump is doing what he promised he would do, “maybe you should try getting outside of Washington every once and a while.”

Who needs Accurate when you can have Freedom. Amirite?

My theory is Trump/Bannon will continue to troll, to see if they can draw the liberal violence (or illegal resistance to law, for example from the states), then they can crush them (martial law, cut state support, etc).

Team Trump are on base, they aren’t really doing anything, some perfectly rational little travel ban? People voted and want that ban. If the liberals keep working themselves into a frenzy and make a move, it’s game over. Not saying they will do that, I don’t know. But them becoming violent would be the best outcome for Trump.

Trolling 101, I know about these things. wink

Agree, this IS a civil war, but in the disinformation age. Armed conflict is so yesterday. So I define “clashes” (the word Turd used) much broader. The liberals need to obey the law, if Trump can draw them to break it in any way, victory!

That “logic” doesn’t really hold up though; best we know 48% of the educated CFAs here voted Trump.

There are not enough unsatisfied young people for a conflict to happen. Just compare the american population pyramid to the ones of violent places like syria, mexico, south sudan, brazil

The biggest threat to Western civilization is not radical Islam or climate change or 4th wave feminism. It’s the overdose of underemployed and unemployed millennials. Not Obama, not Trump , nobody can solve this issue in the short to medium term. Having a whole generation of people with too much time on their hands and no income to sustain their lifestyles is as dangerous as it gets for a civilization. That’s when they are most vulnerable to brainwashing and rioting. I would never bet against someone that has nothing to lose. Automation will just worsen this trend in the short run. Millennials don’t have the demographics in an ageing baby boomer society to change anything politically so they will take the streets to be heard. Buckle up because Occupy Wallstreet was a walk in the park compared to what will happen.

The biggest threat to Western civilization is not radical Islam or climate change or 4th wave feminism. It’s the overdose of underemployed and unemployed millennials. Not Obama, not Trump , nobody can solve this issue in the short to medium term. Having a whole generation of people with too much time on their hands and no income to sustain their lifestyles is as dangerous as it gets for a civilization. That’s when they are most vulnerable to brainwashing and rioting. I would never bet against someone that has nothing to lose. Automation will just worsen this trend in the short run. Millennials don’t have the demographics in an ageing baby boomer society to change anything politically so they will take the streets to be heard. Buckle up because Occupy Wallstreet was a walk in the park compared to what will happen.

Yeah I could see this happening. Some bright eyed Ivy-educated jobless liberal will probably speak eloquent words to rouse the outcry. But, it will be no civil war.

Libs and by extension millennials are too pacific to be carrying guns. So I don’t see a civil war either but I see a lot of disruption (blocked airports, highways, buildings, daily street protests, etc).

Should be a felony to block airports, highway, ect… or gitmo.

Do your job or you get CRUSHED , who else wants some?

Trump Fires Acting Attorney General, Deepening U.S. Immigration Conflict

[video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMZeJLm-xnw]

double post

on point, true patriots like the lawyers working within the constitution for free to provide aid to american permanent residents not tomi lahren who has not yet recovered from her daddy issues.

wrong as usual, so sad.

team drumf pass eo which is unconstitutional and illegal. team liberals the good guys protest non-violently and repel within the framework of established law. team drumf goes full crazy and sacks attorney general. kek.

this is the big league don not some stupid rally for white men. clock ticking down and drumf the chump on borrowed time. time to destroy the evil rightists and nazis.

^ Hehe, yur trolling is so weak and transparent. Watch me destroy Y2K2000 sometime, and learn. U gots to have skills bro.