VirginCFAHooker and Lawyers

After trolling through some old posts, why does VirginCFAHooker hate lawyers so much? Can you elaborate or tell the unfortunate story that lead you to feel this way?

You probably don’t want to go there. If you ever get sued, you will know why Virgin hates lawyers.

Everybody hates lawyers untill they get in trouble. But the first person they call when they get in trouble is a lawyer.

joemontana Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Everybody hates lawyers untill they get in > trouble. But the first person they call when they > get in trouble is a lawyer. Then you get in trouble, find out how expensive those SOB’s are and how little they do for you when outmatched and you’ll hate them.

I agree lawyers suck. I almost went to law school until I learned what the legal profession really was like. Most people go to lawyers at the worst moments of their life (DWI, Divorce, Bankrupty, etc). Likewise lawyers are not a revenue generating asset, so corporate law is tough due to companies looking to minimize legal fees. This came from the legal counsel of the bank I interned at.

True but they make tons of money and all chicks want to date them.

double that. The friends I have that are lawyers (5 of them) all have pretty sweet gigs that roll in some nice dough that is for sure. I don’t see what all the complaining is about. To quote somebody “don’t hate the playa, hate the game”. snap snap and a twist.