Virginia Tech Shooting Victim in the L2 Afternoon Ethics Item Set

Did anyone else note that the analyst mentioned at the beginning of the CFA L2 afternoon item set was exactly the same as the name of one of the Virginia Tech shooting victims? I would mention the specific name, but I don’t want to violate any ethics rules here. :slight_smile: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virginia_Tech_massacre#West_Ambler_Johnston_Residence_Hall_room_4040

you scared me, at first I thought there was a real shoot out during the L2 exam in Virginia!

I don’t know if any of you watch football (soccer) but i’m sure one of the examiners enjoys watching a bit of it. Xabi Alonso and Andrei Shevchenko were both in the morning paper…

you kidding

london1 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I don’t know if any of you watch football (soccer) > but i’m sure one of the examiners enjoys watching > a bit of it. Xabi Alonso and Andrei Shevchenko > were both in the morning paper… Dude, I saw that…f*cking hilarious. Xabi Alonso is gonna light shite up tomorrow against Russia. Coincidence…I think not!