Virtual stock / commodity / debt trading site

I want to have an idea about the different concepts we study in CFA, such as roll yield, etc. Theoretically, it is not getting possible for me to understand this completely. I feel a virtual platform might help, because putting real money might be time consuming and heavy (requiring large sum)…

That is why I want to register myself for virtual stock trading. I have read on the net that there are certain platforms such as kapitall.com, omnesys by nseindia., moneybhai by moneycontrol.com

The options are confusing. So, it would be great if someone can suggest a free platform. Furthermore, I am from India. Hence, I have a concern that certain programs in the world (us, uk, etc) might not be available in my country. So, please suggest some universal virtual trading platform. Thanks!

sign up for a brokerage account with TD ameritrade and just don’t fund it. You can use the think or swim platform in live trading mode OR paper trade. I have no idea how people who have never traded options can understand them though the curriculum. actually examining an option chain and managing your own risk makes all the difference.