"Virtually all of the traffic on AnalystForum..."

that’s a bit rich coming from someone whose recent contributions include Cats in very high apartments and Bidet .

Don’t you worry about not getting around to reading my post in full. It was meant for an adult audience.

Baaaaa

Band, you exerting all this energy agaist STL because he said this???

Get a grip.

On my second day on here he said when you die alone your cats will eat you.

c’mon… its funny! If you want threads with more substance try investments if level III topics are a bore right now.

I forgot all about you and this thread. That is, until I received a PM from Chad (that’s the site’s owner, not bchad mind you) telling me to tone it down or face the banhammer. It does appear as though I was in violation of Rule #1. I guess I’ll have to be more considerate of my fellow AFers.

Just kidding. No one gives a shit about you or your gripe you insecure weenie. Thanks for the Feedback though.

I’m glad you have thick skin. You and I should get along swimmingly.

^^ mehh… the thick skinned culture of the industry was one of the original draws for me. bring it!

No, it isn’t.

The truth is Sweep the Leg belongs to the loony bin and his deranged rants are an embarrassment for this forum.

This thread will hang around for some time to come, warning people that this web-site is plagued by a halfwit clown who, solely on account of having roamed here for longer than any sane individual should, will want you to purr at his sick jokes or else.

Not really the sort of place that anyone with more sense than time on their hands should ever want to be associated with.

I notice that you’re still associated with it.

That’s not funny, it’s true.

NEGATIVE… when I die alone, it is a _ pack of wolves _ that will eat me… have some respect!

^ Sorry, I didn’t mean you specifically. I meant cats eating dead people in general. We taste just like Friskies, so you can’t really blame them.

Respect.

I forgot about this thread too. So no, Band 6, I wasn’t hurt by your writing skill. Though, I could have been withdrawn from the forum for various reasons.

Maybe you’ve been here lurking longer than one month, or not. Either way, it seems that you’ve haven’t been here long enough to know that vibrant discussion is ampped up during the study season. So your complaint seemed premature.

The tone of your original post above was rude and could hardly have expected a welcoming response.

You have potential here and you could use some more wisdom. How about turning your wit in a positive direction?

#wellsaidJB