vol 2 1 PM is the best exam from schweser

A must do.

why, bec it is very easy ? good for the confidence :slight_smile:

bips Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > why, bec it is very easy ? good for the confidence > :slight_smile: Did you find it easy? how much did u score?

i got a 82 … and considering i was barely managing to scrape a 60 before this, i’m ecstatic … like a little kid left alone in candy store :slight_smile:

bips Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i got a 82 … and considering i was barely > managing to scrape a 60 before this, i’m ecstatic > … like a little kid left alone in candy store :slight_smile: i got 77 :slight_smile: I think it was easy but tested concepts mostly and not so much heavy calcs as book 1.

thanks for pointing out - I have done all 3 in Vol 1 and need a bost in confidence. Scored only between 63 and 68% in the 3 PM exams…well over 75% in AM exams… I’ll give it a shot tomorrow. and let u know what score I get.

Taking Thurs off of work to do Practice exam 1 from Vol 2. I hope this one isn’t too bad… then it’s LOST season finale!

avoid the volume 2, 2PM… it’s my worst exam score so far…

I am with you on this one 3rd & Long Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > avoid the volume 2, 2PM… it’s my worst exam score > so far…

Just took this test and got a 73. By far my best score. Tough luck to me…seems this is the easiest of the tests judging by the above posts.

How do you guys find the style of vol 2 exam 1 pm (or any vol 2 exam)? Do they look like CFAI exams? - sticky