Vote for this year's Level II Forum song

I believe last year was ‘The Final Countdown’ by Europe. My vote for this year would have to be another continent…Asia’s Heat of the Moment. * I never meant to be so bad to you One thing I said that I would never do A look from you and I would fall from grace And that would wipe the smile right from my face It was the heat of the moment Telling me what my heart meant The heat of the moment showed in your eyes Feel free to add your own suggestions but keep in mind I will be VERY disappointed if it’s anything other than Asia.

There’s a song out there called “Bullet to the Head”. Thank sounds about right. I don’t even need to know the lyrics.

This was the Level I song from last year. I kept it around for inspiration. You sing it to the tune of “Pina Coladas” by Jimmy Buffet. I was tired of my lady I’ve been studying too long Like a worn-out recording Of a favorite song So while her books hold the desk down I surf the forum in bed And in a thread about book 6 There was this post that I read “If you like linear regression And get off on pain If you’re not into free time If you have half a brain If you like mock exams at midnight Or a distribution of normal shape Then I’m the love that you’ve looked for Write a post and escape.” I didn’t think about my lady I know that sounds kind of mean But me and my old lady Have a loose study routine So I wrote to the forum Posted a question I got wrong Instead of reading the explanation I’d let the rest tag along “Yes I like linear regression And I get off on pain I’m not much into Herfindahl I am into rogaine By the test we have to learn this all? And cram this ethics red-tape? Come spend all day in the forum Where we’ll plan our escape.”

Pinkman: Pink Floyd and Asia references. I thought I was the oldest guy on this board. I think the Allman Brothers “Whipping Post” would be a good one… I been run down, I been lied to, I dont know why I let that mean woman make me a fool. She took all my money, wrecked my new car. Now shes with one of my goodtime buddies, Theyre drinkin in some crosstown bar. Sometimes I feel, sometimes I feel, Like I been tied to the whipping post, Tied to the whipping post, Tied to the whipping post, Good lord, I feel like Im dyin. My friends tell me, that Ive been such a fool, And I have to stand by and take it baby, all for lovin you. Drown myself in sorrow, and I look at what youve down. But nothin seems to change, the bad times stay the same, And I cant run. Sometimes I feel, sometimes I feel, Like I been tied to the whipping post Tied to the whipping post, Tied to the whipping post, Good lord, I feel like Im dyin.

You guys have it all wrong…I listened to Lincoln Park’s Numb on the drive to Level I…and will do the same for LII. I loved this one line… I came, I saw, I conquered

Dwight Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > This was the Level I song from last year. I kept > it around for inspiration. > > You sing it to the tune of “Pina Coladas” by Jimmy > Buffet. > > Pina Colada song is Rupert Holmes , definitley NOT Jimmy Buffet.

Well since the CFA involves alot of counting and some degree of insanity I believe The Count’s song from Sesame Street is perfectly suited. In fact there’s a great version of it on youtube where they bleep it out every time he says the word count and the song quickly takes on a very new and very hillarious meaning. I highly recommend watching this when not in the office. http://youtube.com/watch?v=B-Wd-Q3F8KM

Eye of the tiger

Geez, I post Asia lyrics to Heat of the Moment the other day and not a soul picked up on it…I feel old.

Beck - CFA makes me want to smoke crack

this is actually Jay-z wanderingcfa Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > You guys have it all wrong…I listened to > Lincoln Park’s Numb on the drive to Level > I…and will do the same for LII. > > I loved this one line… > > I came, I saw, I conquered > From record sales, to sold out concerts > So muh’fu%ker if you want this encore > I need you to scream, 'til your lungs get sore

Tubthumping by Chubawammba I get knocked down…I get up again…and then they go into drinking a lot of stuff.

Nonsense, this years theme song is clearly :’ Ken Lee’. watch and laugh your butts off: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RgL2MKfWTo

Journey: Don’t stop believing It’s on the radio right now and I’m having trouble holding myself back from belting out the chorus.

thepinkman Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I believe last year was ‘The Final Countdown’ by > Europe. My vote for this year would have to be > another continent…Asia’s Heat of the Moment. > > * I never meant to be so bad to you > One thing I said that I would never do > A look from you and I would fall from grace > And that would wipe the smile right from my face > > It was the heat of the moment > Telling me what my heart meant > The heat of the moment showed in your eyes > > Feel free to add your own suggestions but keep in > mind I will be VERY disappointed if it’s anything > other than Asia. How about an ABBA song? Like Dancing Queen :slight_smile:

I was thinking something more like Loser by Beck.

I can ride my bike with no CFA, no CFA.

Lisa Marie Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > How about an ABBA song? Like Dancing Queen :slight_smile: This feels like Prom night ALL OVER AGAIN.

How so? Are you bringing your cousin to the exam?

I like big butts and I cannot lie…