Vote for your favourite FastMoney trader.

Who is your favourite Fast Money trader? A. The Negotiator: Guy Adami B. The Lone Wolf: Jeff Macke C. The Pit Boss: Pete Najarian D. The Chairwoman: Karen Finerman E. The Ambassador: Tim Seymour F. The Liquidator: Joe Terranova G. The Academic: Zachary Karabell H. The Monster: Jon Najarian My choice: B

if you included the full CNBC cast i would say Santelli- he is the sh!t

Which one is the no-nothing blowhard?

Amanda Drury

D, followed closely by B

See how the baldies (B and C) are getting pappered by the back-office dresser during their break from the Live show FastMoney, when they push upon us those dirty GEICO ad’s. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3E_U6FYZqgk ahhh… This CFA is totally worth it…

equity_analyst-right on! I remember last year she was on CNBC for a week in the US, all anyone talked about around my office was “this Aussie Chick”… Otherwise I go with Najarian, mostly cuz he was a former NFL player I believe. K-Finerman reminds me of Marge Simpson’s sisters which is somewhat entertaining as well.

Both Najarian brothers are Options gurus. My idols!

I’ve seen Tim Seymour’s band play.

NakedPuts Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Which one is the no-nothing blowhard? All of them.

tobias Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > NakedPuts Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Which one is the no-nothing blowhard? > > All of them. +1