Wait for Dec lvl 1 results to register for lvl 2?

I searched the history but couldn’t find anything so I thought I would ask. I am thinking I would have to wait till I receive my December results before I could register for the June Level 2 exam. So I couldn’t get the curriculum (sp?) until about February. Is that the case? That kinda stinks.


http://www.analystforum.com/phorums/read.php?12,591800,591800#msg-591800 http://www.analystforum.com/phorums/read.php?12,588885

If you feel confident that you passed level I after taking the test you could always buy the schweser notes and start with those… But you’d be speculating!

If one takes Schweser study materials how different are they from the official CFA study materials?

I plan to buy Schweser notes if I am doing reasonably well on the exam. I like to start to early. I guess studying for the level 2 can not hurt even if I fail level 1.