Wait Until Level 3

Just a Warning Level 3 Is a Monster compared to level 2. You will need to study even harder.

Will it also be heavy in the creative writing department?

Phuck Level III - it’s gonna get disrespected just like its little sister was.

skillionaire Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Phuck Level III - it’s gonna get disrespected just > like its little sister was. skill im really enjoying this no-fear attitude bro, keep up the good work, youve certainly motivated me.

I’ve talked to at least a dozen charterholders, and they all swore that Level 2 is the hardest. Of course, maybe they were just trying to make me feel better.

everyone i’ve talked to said L2 was by far the toughest… They said the only reason L3 is tough is because you’re so sick of studying and just want it to be over.

Yea I heard that L2 is the hardest. L3 becomes a difficult because you have to write, this can be/is a challenge for a lot of people. I’ve met a person who passed L1 and L2 and failed L3 due to her having English as a second language. Remember you have bunch of internationals who can read and understand, but communicating your answer is a different story.

level 3 will be harder for me, because some of my answers to the numeric questions were ‘reverse engineering’ from the choices

I hope that by level three I will be able to say that someone was “net short theta and vol” and understand what the hell it means

Kwekoolio Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I hope that by level three I will be able to say > that someone was “net short theta and vol” and > understand what the hell it means you already know :slight_smile:

i cant wait to get to level 3 because i hear there is no QUANT!

Level 2 material = more difficult Level 3 exam = more difficult Of course that will depend on what you prefer-- written or multiple choice answers. For me, it’s tougher to be asked something and answer it from scratch. Looking at a set of multiple choice answers, I can pull the answer from my database. I believe people think that L2 is more difficult because the jump from L1 is much much larger than L2 to L3. The things that made level 3 tougher for me was: derivatives, fixed income, portfolio attribution, and written answers. Everything else was easier.

great… pretty sure I won’t touch this unless I am 100% sure I want to be an analyst…

this guy that sits next to me at work took Level 3 on Sat. and he was cursing this thing…I was like…sh%t…this is what I get to look forward too if I get through…Level 2…wtf!