Walking out of the Examination Hall..

That’s what I’ll be doing exactly at this time next week !!! Ha! It’s 5:15 pm!! Most of you will probably be beginning your tests right about now…and you will be in my prayers… you gotta love being in doobaiii! (Of course…my fell indian/asian candidates might be half drunk by now…!)

I will be doing the same one hour afer you. I believe our friends in India/Asia will be taking the exam the next day (their sunday), we should pray for them as well. In fact they can get inputs from us about the exam, but that will be ethics voilation.

mumukada Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > That’s what I’ll be doing exactly at this time > next week !!! Ha! It’s 5:15 pm!! > > Most of you will probably be beginning your tests > right about now…and you will be in my > prayers… > > you gotta love being in doobaiii! > > (Of course…my fell indian/asian candidates might > be half drunk by now…!) oh yea! it will all be over same time next week!! I have mixed feelings of extreme joy and extreme fear…

Gauravku, even if you consider that, bear in mind that India/Asia/Australia have different versions of the exam. We could call our US friends after the morning session at 12 (6am NYC) to give them some feedback on the AM session… but it’s supposed to be the same game for everybody so let’s stick to that. Work together on AF and everybody for him or herself on D-Day.