wall st self study

Given time constrainsts over the next 3 mths I am thinking of postponing lvl 2 and doing the above. im hoping it will help build my financial modelling/DCF skills etc to make me a little more marketable. Anyone completed it and have any feedback? Is it worthwhile, too challenging, too easy etc? Thanks

Don’t know anything about the “Wall St self study” but honestly man it sounds like something you’d by from a late night infomercial. Doesn’t sound like something I’d be too enthusiastic to put on my resume. That and there seems to be an increasing trend to hate all things Wall St these days (although this may have always been the case).

Are you referring to the Wall Street Prep (WSP) - Premium Self Study Package?

If you are really pressed for time, then WSP will probably take you a couple of months to finish. It shows you how to create an earnings forecast model, & the advanced book goes through some valuation analyses. In my opinion, it wasn’t really worth the money. If you can somehow borrow it from someone else, I would do that.

"Don’t know anything about the “Wall St self study” but honestly man it sounds like something you’d by from a late night infomercial. " On the contrary Reg, if he means Wall Street Prep then I would definitely say it’s worth it. Its all of the best parts of ER from CFA in an ACTUAL applied format. Willy

If you are interested in WSP email me: brianrossman1 at gmail dot com.