WALL STREET 2 story sucks big time!

Check this story line given in Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wall_Street_2 Synopsis “In the film, Gekko (Michael Douglas) has served his prison sentence and is warning everyone about the fall of Wall Street. No one listens to him so he devotes himself to mending his relationship with his estranged daughter. LaBeouf plays an ambitious, young Wall Street trader who is engaged to Gekko’s daughter. When LaBeouf’s mentor unexpectedly kills himself, he suspects that a hedge fund manager is responsible. LaBeouf seeks revenge on the hedge fund manager and asks Gekko for help. Gekko agrees in return for help reconciling with his daughter.” The film spans from June 2008 to the federal bail out."" I was really looking forward to the part 2. But going by the story line, it looks like something out of a Bollywood scriptwriter’s brain…definitely wimpish What is it with sequels…

LOL! WTF? continued Gekko than trains LeBeouf in martial arts which he learned during his time in prison. They train in the rocky mountains for five years climaxing with LeBeouf screaming “Dragooooo” on the summit of the tallest mountain. Cut scene back into New York city where the evil hedgefund manager is entertaining guests in his posh penthouse. LeBeouf kicks open the door, his suit has since been altered into a karate gi with an LV tie wrapped around his waist. The scalps of the evil hedgefund manager’s equity analysts dangle from it. His guests slowly rise taking out sashimi knives. Wicked fight scene. He kills the evil hedge fund manager saying something cool like “looks like your options expired…”. Gekko’s daughter loves him again. Last scene they are at a carnival riding the tea cups, everyone laughing having a good time. Bryan Adams sings during the end credits.

Wow that does suck. Sounds like it could go straight to DVD with a story of that caliber.

Looks like your options expired, HAHAHAHAH

storko Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > LOL! WTF? > > continued > > Gekko than trains LeBeouf in martial arts which he > learned during his time in prison. > They train in the rocky mountains for five years > climaxing with LeBeouf screaming “Dragooooo” on > the summit of the tallest mountain. > > Cut scene back into New York city where the evil > hedgefund manager is entertaining guests in his > posh penthouse. LeBeouf kicks open the door, his > suit has since been altered into a karate gi with > an LV tie wrapped around his waist. The scalps of > the evil hedgefund manager’s equity analysts > dangle from it. > > His guests slowly rise taking out sashimi knives. > > Wicked fight scene. He kills the evil hedge fund > manager saying something cool like “looks like > your options expired…”. Gekko’s daughter loves > him again. Last scene they are at a carnival > riding the tea cups, everyone laughing having a > good time. Bryan Adams sings during the end > credits. They should make this musical movie like Mamma Mia! Need to find someone who can write lyrics on Options, equities, short selling etc. Can Cramer do it? BooYah…

Awful.

looks like your options expired… QUALITY! 10 / 10

storko Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > LOL! WTF? > > continued > > Gekko than trains LeBeouf in martial arts which he > learned during his time in prison. > They train in the rocky mountains for five years > climaxing with LeBeouf screaming “Dragooooo” on > the summit of the tallest mountain. > > Cut scene back into New York city where the evil > hedgefund manager is entertaining guests in his > posh penthouse. LeBeouf kicks open the door, his > suit has since been altered into a karate gi with > an LV tie wrapped around his waist. The scalps of > the evil hedgefund manager’s equity analysts > dangle from it. > > His guests slowly rise taking out sashimi knives. > > Wicked fight scene. He kills the evil hedge fund > manager saying something cool like “looks like > your options expired…”. Gekko’s daughter loves > him again. Last scene they are at a carnival > riding the tea cups, everyone laughing having a > good time. Bryan Adams sings during the end > credits. Storko, you are on fire today. That was a post for the ages.

lol, slow day. rotating groups on monday, so just cleaning up some things. not a lot to do

The plot sounds like an 80’s buddy comedy. Bryan Adams would be perfect.

I was really excited for this movie until I found out who Shia LeDouche is. Now it seems like it’s going to be disappointing no matter what. It might actually be better if they used storko’s script. On a related note – Transformers: worst movie of all time? Yay or nay? (Excluding Transformers 2, of course, since I haven’t seen that.) Come on, even Megan Fox couldn’t save this train wreck of a film.

i dont get why Lebouf is so popular. he looks like he is 14.

Unfortunately there are NO good young actors anymore… The youngest actors out there with respectable talent are Damon and DiCaprio, and they’re probably in their 30’s. That plot sucks ass. What a bunch of bullsh!t.

Robert Patterson, Twilight rules

I liked Twilight…

Shia Lebouf, is just as good an actor as Charlie Sheen was back in the day.

Oliver Stone should never have gone off his meds.

I know of one good young actor: the kid who played the preacher wannabe in There will Be Blood (he was also the mute in Little Miss Sunshine). Not much else out there.

“looks like your options expired…” haha +1